Jarvis is a Technology and Strategy Consulting firm that helps its clients solve most pressing problems using technology. Our product suite includes omnichannel communication tool, MLNLP based coaching for client’s ground workforce and conversational AI-based dashboard for clients.
We’re looking for self- driven Android developers to join our team to help us expand on these portfolios.
● Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
● Work with outside data sources and APIs
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements of Job:
● 2-5 years’ experience in Android development preferably with a consumer-facing mobile application
● Experience with Java and Kotlin SDE
● Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs, SDKs and web services
● Prior experience with Transcription, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning a plus